It’s important to ask the right questions during your selection process because who you pick to work with and build your new website for you will determine both the end product and how much you enjoy the process. Video call, chat on the phone, or meet-up in-person to set up your project for success.
By asking these smart questions you will sound more prepared earning you more respect and a better understanding of your next web design project.
- Will you review my existing website prior to building my new website?
- Do you offer services other than web design?
- Can you design a website that fits my budget?
- Do you work in-house or outsource your projects?
- Will I have a project manager or one central contact?
- What is your design process?
- How long will it take to complete my website design and development?
- What do you need from me before we start the project?
- Do you have a portfolio I can see?
- Which content management system do you use?
- Do you build custom sites or use templates?
- Are your web designs responsive?
- Do you follow SEO best practices when building the site?
- How many rounds of edits/revisions are included?
- What training/support do you offer when the site is launched?